[scribus] Release 22044 segmentation fault

scrib at wexfordpress.com scrib at wexfordpress.com
Thu May 25 14:55:49 UTC 2017

 From: "JLuc" <jluc at no-log.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2017 2:01 AM
To: scribus at lists.scribus.info
Subject: Re: [scribus] Release 22044 segmentation fault
  >> When I compiled this release using the JLUC makesvn script it came up
with >> a segmentation fault. Is there an earlier release number that I can
compile
 >> that is more likely to work? I am using Slackware Current. > Try nuking
your install directory and rebuilding from scratch.

 >that's `maksvn -d` option JL

 I forgot to add that the segmentation fault occurred when I tried to
execute the finished program.
 Is maksvn  different from makesvn? If so where do I find maksvn?

 I did indeed start from scratch. But I will nuke it once again and start
from scratcth  using
 makesvn -d 22000 as a trial compile. If that fails I will go back even
earlier. 220044 happened to be the latest I could download.
 yesterday.

 Thanks to both who replied.

 John C.