[scribus] Exporting a graphic frame

Ken Springer snowshed1 at q.com
Wed Mar 29 00:24:31 UTC 2017

On 3/28/17 1:45 PM, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> On 03/28/2017 10:35 AM, Ken Springer wrote:
>
>> As I said in another message, your suggested solution is by far the best
>> of the answers.
>>

> I know you're not a Scripter fan,

LOL

> but I think my solution would be
> scriptable -- just select the frame, run the script, and the script does
> the rest.

I try to get people to try new software, and most get scared of scripts.
  It's totally foreign to them, and they are not interested.  Heck, they
don't even know or understand scripts.  So a solution like yours not
only makes it easier for me to convince someone to try a new program,
it's a solution that can also be used with other software.

--
Ken
Mac OS X 10.11.6