[scribus] Exporting a graphic frame

Ken Springer snowshed1 at q.com
Tue Mar 28 12:50:09 UTC 2017

On 3/28/17 3:55 AM, ale rimoldi wrote:

<snip>

> ... it's all about usability...

Right on the money, ale.

And Greg's solution is the best so far.  Quick, easy, time effective,
simple, nothing else needed.  Exporting the frame as I was looking for
is the only solution that I can think of that would be simpler.

A general observation of computer users...

Why are most people stuck in doing things the same way they did it 10,
15, 20 years ago?  Why don't they look for a better, more efficient way
to get something done.  Isn't that why computers were created in the
first place?

If some painter somewhere hadn't looked for something better and
invented the paint roller, everyone would still be using a paint brush.  LOL

Except for the, IMO, "dumbed down" tablet interfaces, most programs seem
to be stuck in the old ways of doing things.

It just feels like no one has any vision for finding a better way of
doing something.  :-(

--
Ken
Mac OS X 10.11.6