[scribus] Scribus AppImage

Ian Whitfield whitfield at telkomsa.net
Tue Mar 28 10:15:19 UTC 2017

*Hi All*

Has anyone got news about the AppImage for the latest Scribus?? There
was some discussion about this a week or two back and it seems that some
bits were not included in the Image for it to work correctly.

As my OpSys will not update the Repo right now this is the only way I
have to go.

I'm already using the AppImage for another program I use, (Kexi), and
this works very well indeed.
It seems strange that the Scribus AppImage can not be fixed!!

Really want to get to grips with the new Scribus. Any info would be
appreciated.

Thanks

IanW
Pretoria RSA