[scribus] 1.5.4 does not deleted 'recovered' files after recovery

Doug Hutcheson owlbrudder at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 23:55:52 UTC 2017

Hi all.

I had to reboot my machine because another application went crazy. When
I opened Scribus, it offered to recover the documents I had been
working on. I chose to recover and proceeded. I finished my immediate
work and closed Scribus. When I re-opened it, I was once again prompted
to recover my documents. Thinking something must have gone wrong, I
chose recovery again and found myself back to where I started the
previous session. Looking at my disk, I found files of the form "The
Glue Pot 201706_(recovered)_21_06_2017_16_54.sla". Is this the intended
behaviour?

Kind regards,
Doug