[scribus] fold marks?

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sat Jun 17 10:06:09 UTC 2017

hi martin

> In the past I had written that the ability to print the guides would
> help us with team-work, because we could print training template
> sheets for the various page-types in our magazine and mark dimensions
> etc.

you might want to check how your emails are written (server,
content, ...)

a few agos, i had  a look at my spam folder and your emails were the
only ones (or among the very few) that did not come through and were
classified as spam.

anyway, in my other mail you now have a pattern for solving your issue.

ciao
a.l.e