[scribus] fold marks?

Václav Šmilauer eu at doxos.eu
Fri Jun 16 12:31:58 UTC 2017

I don't know that it's all that difficult to do this as you go. Once you
> have a guide, quickly drawing lines along the guide is easy, since they
> snap to the guide. You could also save horizontal and vertical marks to
> the Scrapbook and paste where desired. Setting up a line style makes it
> easy to apply a set of parameters to any line you make.
>
> Manage Guides can help with some automated positioning of guides.
In the end it was not that complicated by hand :)

Do you think adding something like this to scribus would be desirable?
I could modify the Guide type (which is currently qdouble) to include
also some flags, such as whether it is PDF-exportable, and this would
appear as an extra column in the guide manager. Let me know if there
are some plans in that direction.

Cheers, Vaclav