[scribus] we had a bug

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Tue Jun 6 10:21:12 UTC 2017

Hi, yes, I could have asked for a snapshot with "our" bug fix but I
hesitated for two reasons:

- I guess the developers are super-busy and they probably prefer to
manage their own schedules

- jghali had marked our bug as "solved in 1.5.4svn" so I assumed there
would be a 1.5.4svn-file somewhere "automagically" and I suspected that
I would just need to find it

But good things come to those who are patient: Today I discovered that
the 1.5.4 sub folder on sourceforge has indeed been filled with goodies.

Thank you friendly person who created and uploaded those snapshots. I am
downloading right now. And I hope I can still show our friend (and
potential new user) around Scribus before her holiday is over.

greetings,

Martin