[scribus] Poor performance....

Federico Ciliberti ciliberti at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 13:40:22 UTC 2017

Hello people. How are you?
I am writing to consult you about a performance problem that I am
experiencing.
I use the trunk and NG repository. Also I have the AppImage which is the
one I use the most.
My problem is with the poor performance of the trunk and ng versions. Compared
to AppImage it is much worse. This problem always happens because of what I
think it should be for some system library or external.
Did something similar happen to you? How can I do to identify the cause of
the low performance.
When I say low performance I mean the interface.

Federico Ciliberti