[scribus] Error 6 again

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Thu Jul 6 01:26:07 UTC 2017

On 07/05/2017 05:03 PM, scrib at wexfordpress.com wrote:
> I have 1.5.3 functioning on an Ubuntu partition. But the same old error
> poops up when I attempt to edit the default paragraph style. Is this style
> uneditable?

In what way are you trying to edit? For one thing, you can't change the
name of the Default style, though you should be able to change the font
and so on. Note that there are 3 tabs for editing -- Properties
(justification, linespacing, tabs, etc.), Paragraph Effects (numbering,
bullets, etc.), and Character Style (where you edit the font and its
features).

Greg