[scribus] python API - which one?

Victor / tokiop tor at tokiop.com
Wed Jul 5 21:44:10 UTC 2017

Hi Vaclav !

On 21/06/2017 11:33, Václav Šmilauer wrote:
> I am trying to script scribus but I have some confusion about python
> API's. There seems to be a few floating around judging by different
> names (scripter, scripterNG, scripter2, pythonize), is that correct?
> Which is the one to be used?

as I understand, 'scripter2/NG' was never integrated in Scribus
and is not currently developed.

The scripting engine is still good old 'scripter', which is
still updated with new functions from time to time.

Didn't find up to date Scripter API docs online, bit it should
be available inside Scribus, and match your Scribus version API:

Help > Scribus Manual > For Developers > Scripter API

Victor