[scribus] Two sided document with different formats

Dennis Burton dennisburton at sky.com
Sun Jan 29 15:11:17 UTC 2017

Hi there.
I am new to Scribus and I can not as yet find a way to print a two sided
document where one side is in Portrait format and the other in Landscape.
When I create the document in Scribus it appears to be OK but it then
prints out both sides in the same format.
Could the problem be with my printer? I have an Epson Stylus Photo
PX720WD which is capable of "two sided" printing.
I am very much a Layman in this subject and will only ever require a
very small percentage of what Scribus has to offer, but it would be nice
to overcome this problem.
Regards
Dennis Burton