[scribus] Image to frame "spacing"

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Jan 25 23:22:07 UTC 2017

On 01/25/2017 04:51 PM, Ken Springer wrote:

> Greg, I really appreciate your efforts for the scripting, and I'm sure
> there are Scribus user who can do this as easy as brushing their teeth.
> LOL
>
> But for me, that's above my abilities, I'm afraid.

To simply use a script is actually a low-level task. Some day you should
play around (yes, play) with the scripts included with Scribus just to
see what happens. Besides, don't be so conceited to think I did this
just for you. This was an interesting task you presented, and there is
always the "silent majority" out there.

Greg