[scribus] Consistent spaces between objects/items

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sun Jan 22 00:00:58 UTC 2017

On 01/21/2017 06:33 PM, Jonas Nilsson wrote:
> Thanks!
>
> I'm using separate frames for the header and the body because I want the
> header to span both body text columns. This was the way I found to do that.

So I would say, start with your header frame alone, duplicate it with
the vertical space you need, then increase the height of the copy as
needed, set it for columns, etc. Place the line afterward.

If you need to do this repeatedly, either make a template, or make a
copy of one and delete its content.

Greg