[scribus] Image to frame "spacing"

Ken Springer snowshed1 at q.com
Sat Jan 21 18:02:54 UTC 2017

Scribus 1.5.2

When using text frames, you can set an "internal margin" on a frame that
keeps your text from running into the cell boundaries.

How can you simulate the same effect in an image frame.  I didn't see
anything in Properties or the menus that will let me do this.

I can change the image itself to get what I want, but that doesn't seem
to be the most efficient way of accomplishing my desired output.

The Manage Images option for editing the image will not work for me, as
I do not use GIMP.  And, GIMP is way overkill for simply increasing the
size of the canvas.

Is there anyway to do this within Scribus?  Changing the image to make
small changes is labor intensive compared to what you can do in a text
frame.

--
Ken
Mac OS X 10.11.6