[scribus] Still no access to subdomains

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Wed Jan 18 20:41:22 UTC 2017

Dear Jonas,

you were asking about ideas; maybe there is just a misunderstanding.

If you click on this link, what is happening:

https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/How_to_create_your_own_colours

Why do you write "have not got permission" rather than "cannot reach",
do you get an error message that actually says anything about
permission? What does your browser actually do? White window and nothing
happening or a message?

I tried with the old http and got forwarded to https, so have you tried
https links at all? Does your browser add or remove anything like www.?

You could go to the home of a friend and connect through their wifi, to
exclude network provider issues.

You could install an alternative browser or reset your preferences to
exclude browser issues.

You could ping wiki.scribus.net (today at 31.185.27.100 from my
perspective) and see what comes up.

Let us know if you find out more.

hth,

Martin