[scribus] Still no access to subdomains

Jonas Nilsson imperativejonas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 16:24:43 UTC 2017

I may have something uncommon in my setup, but...

How come I never experience any problems with other sites? What's special
about these subdomains? To know what's wrong here it would help to know
what's required from my part.

All my devices, be it Android, Linux or Windows, experience the same
problem.

Den 18 jan. 2017 17:14 skrev "ale rimoldi" <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch>:

hi jonas

On 18/01/17 17:05, Jonas Nilsson wrote:

> I haven't had the permission to view the subdomains wiki.scribus.net and
> bugs.scribus.net for a long time. I posted a few months ago and got some
> suggestions but it didn't work out. Maybe something is different now.
>
> I'd like to use Scribus but it would help to be able to visit the
> subdomains.
>
> Any ideas?

something is uncommon in your setup.

firewall?
browser?
ssl certificates wrongly cached on your machine?
keyboard? (let's hope it's not :-)

no issues here with the subdomains...

ciao
a.l.e