[scribus] Success stories 2017

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Wed Jan 18 11:04:15 UTC 2017

On 17.01.2017 21:28, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> I think there is some dysfunction with the wiki lately, since new
> scripts don't get added to the Scripter index in recent months. Probably
> is connected to this issue. I'm not quite sure who is currently in
> charge of the wiki infrastructure.
>
> Greg

Thank you Greg, that does make me feel a little better. It could still
be my fault...

At work, we learnt to never volunteer - jobs will find us anyway.

And sadly our internet connection is so slow and erratic that I would
rather not volunteer for anything wiki or online. I hope somebody is in
charge and will be found.

We have started testing the new 1.5.3. One crash so far but not
something I can reproduce yet - it was about text flowing around a
not-trivial shape. (Also running a download for the latest OpenSuse
because one machine with an older Ubuntu Studio is refusing the Scribus
dev repository. This download will take several days. So more feedback
from next week on.)

greetings,
Martin

--