[scribus] 1.5.3

Ian Whitfield whitfield at telkomsa.net
Tue Jan 10 23:23:25 UTC 2017

On 01/10/2017 04:31 PM, ale rimoldi wrote:
> p.s.: if you're a full time user of scribus you might want to use a
> distribution that makes it easy to you to try its newest version...
> just saying...

Thanks a.l.e.

I will follow-up on your suggestions - thanks.

RE: the above - like which one??
I started my "Linux Life" about 2017 with Ubuntu - but hated Gnome. So
moved to Kubuntu but still too much other stuff to be loaded to get a
full working system. So moved to Mint which was better but still needed
lots of stuff added. So moved to PClinuxOS and LOVE it!!

IanW
Pretoria RSA