[scribus] Aligning frames

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Jan 4 14:26:07 UTC 2017

On 01/03/2017 10:06 PM, Ken Springer wrote:

> I've only done one other Scribus doc, and that was about a year ago.  As
> I've posted questions and gotten answers, I've been reminded I'm just
> going through the same frustrations now as I did then, and asked the
> same questions.

If we might adopt your style of "help" for the project, I see that, on
the basis of two documents, a year apart from each other, you have
formed solid opinions on the various deficiencies of Scribus, which
comes across as a litany of sorrows.

The way Scribus gets improved is by someone taking the time to show some
better way, or contribute better documentation (the wiki is wide open
for contributions). Because I liked the project, I gradually became
involved with it in spite of working full-time. I don't think anyone
exists who doesn't have a significant part of their daily lives which is
simply wasted, and you can choose to do what you wish with that time or
continue to waste it.

At this point, we can only note your opinions, and consider them until
they fade from our memories. See you in a year I guess.

Greg