[scribus] Frame captions

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Tue Jan 3 16:57:43 UTC 2017

I've written a script, a series of scripts really, to create caption
frames. Here it is on the wiki:

https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Creating_Text_Frames_for_Image_Captions

There are 5 scripts, the first four of which place the frame in a set
position, bottom, top, right, or left. The last one is the previous 4
mashed together, allowing you to input the location. You can select one
or more frames to operate on at a time, but only one location for each
running of the scripts. Since I didn't error-check for image frame(s),
you could actually create "captions" for any kind of frame.

Greg