[scribus] Kerning on Windows 10 with Scribus 1.4.6

Michael scribus at 4n4.de
Sun Feb 26 23:06:33 UTC 2017

Hello,

I’ve got a question (bug?) about the space between letters under Windows
10 with Scribus 1.4.6.

The problem is that the spacing between the letter ‚f‘ followed by ‚e‘
is too large with Calibri bold (only with this specific combination).
This does not happen with 1.5.2 or with Scribus 1.4.6 on Windows 7 or
Linux. Does anyone have an idea how to get around this? (I have to use
Windows 10 with 1.4.6, compatibly mode did not help)

Have a nice day
Michael