[scribus] Can't really even frame the question right :(
petro at cpetro.us
Sat Feb 25 00:24:12 UTC 2017
Scribus 1.5.2 and 1.4.1.
REALLY simply drawing as these things go.
I have a file with 20 to 25 objects on it. Mostly lines and a few text
boxes. It was created in Scribus 1.4.1 (I don't use Scribus much).
Document is "custom" sized. It's just a rough layout of a floor I need
refinished so the contractor can get an idea of how much work it will
At some point I just stopped being able to select an "old" object. I
could create and destroy new ones, but the old ones are still there,
but can't be manipluated.
* Saving, closing the program, restarting and re-opening.
* Upgrading (1.4.1 to 1.5.2)
* locking and unlocking the layer.
* Random Gerfingerpokken.
* Searching through the WIki
* Searching through the mailing lists.
What did I screw up, and how do I undo it?
More information about the scribus