[scribus] Applying grid preferences to active document

Chas Good ceemann at gmx.us
Sun Feb 12 17:47:25 UTC 2017

Hi Jonas,

Have you tried:  DocumentSetup>Guides> and then your distances? That should apply your desired settings to the current document.

There is another tool that you might want to experiment with:  Menu>Page>ManageGuides. For that to be helpful, make sure Guides are set to visible by View>ShowGuides make sure that is checked.

I tried posting this from another of my email addresses and it seems stuck in the "moderate unknown..." filter. My apologies if both messages come through!