[scribus] Fwd: Re: Wieder zurück mit Problemen

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Fri Feb 10 19:04:22 UTC 2017

On 02/07/2017 03:06 PM, Albrecht Will wrote:

> Hi, for now I can say TOC works well when I removed endnotes. I created 3 TOCs
> using attributes in textframes.
> What a relief!
> Albrecht

Here is something else to have a look at:

https://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Export_list_of_frames_and_page_numbers

This is a script I created to output a list of frames with their page
numbers. If you end up doing a TOC manually, this might be a help in the
process.
This just gives the name of the frame and its page number. In the case
of image frames, it also adds the filename. I looked to see if there was
a way to get the Attributes of a frame using Scripter, but not that I
can tell.

Greg