[scribus] Build error on Arch Linux 64 bit, scribus 1.5.3svn r21750

Stefan Husmann stefan-husmann at t-online.de
Sat Feb 4 23:05:02 UTC 2017

Craig Bradney <cbradney at scribus.info> writes:

> I suspect your system must have updated something in between. gcc, or some compilation related dependency.
>
> Anyway, we’ll adjust it.

Indeed, I had an update of tslib (Touch screen Library), which triggered
a rebuild of qt5-base, but it was just a rebuild, no more changes.
GCC was not changed and is at 6.3.1. And on my system now revision 21748
fails also. I will try if a downgrade of thes components solves the problem.

> Your account should work fine on bugs.scribus.net <http://bugs.scribus.net/>, nothing wrong with it from what I see.

Hm, but I do not have a "Open new issue" button or something like this...

Thanks for your reply and best regards
Stefan