[scribus] export as pdf makes everything a bit smaller

Bert Driehuis bertd.fpevohf.arg at taw.playbeing.com
Tue Dec 12 22:45:44 UTC 2017

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 8:51 PM, mick crane <mick.crane at gmail.com> wrote:

> hello,
> I'm not very good with Scribus.
> previously doing the same sort of thing exporting a page as a pdf has worked
> OK but this one export as PDF makes everything a bit smaller text and
> images.
> Any blindingly obvious reason why this might be ?

If I hear the description "a bit smaller", I immediately think: could
it be that your PDF viewer is set to Fit Page or something like that?
PDF viewers do the most unexpected things when set to Fit Page. You
really have to set the PDF viewer to "Page Scaling: None" or its
closest equivalent.

If that's not it, then I don't have a clue. You do not describe the
problem in sufficient detail to do anything but guessing.

With kind regards,

Bert