[scribus] Ausdruckbemaßung

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Aug 28 20:44:08 UTC 2017

On 08/28/2017 02:32 PM, Leander Sukov wrote:
> Ich habe folgendes Problem
>
> Drucker Epson WF 7015
> Distri Debian Testing
>
> Seitenformat A4 / keine Ränder / Kein Beschnitt
>
> Auf einer Seite ziehe ich einen Kasten mit der Bemaßung 115 x 185 mm.
>
> Die Ausgabe als PDF erfolgt ohne jeden Beschnitt.
>
> Die Druckausgabe erfolgt ohne jede Skalierung
>
> Der Kasten hat die Maße 113 x 183
>
> Der Ausdruck erfolgt aus Acrobat Reader
>
> Woran kann die Abweichung liegen.

What you will find is that with any frame, the line which is drawn to
outline the frame is inside the boundaries of the frame (Bounding Box).
If an extremely precise size is desired, you have to take this into
consideration.

A way to show this and exaggerate it is to make your line very wide,
maybe 1-2 mm, and you will see that it's all inside the Bounding Box.
As far as I know, it's always been this way. You can see this even if
you print from Scribus.

Greg