[scribus] Making more of Open Type Font Features

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Fri Aug 18 13:44:15 UTC 2017

Thank you John and David.

I looked at github and could not find the Windows installer, probably
me. Several of their links are dead.

I found it here though:  http://win10portal.com/fontmatrix/ and I had to
set Windows compatibility to XP SP3 although it was tagged for Windows 10.

It is a very nice font-viewer, a bit like InsideFont, but nicer presented.

Now I have looked at Fontmatrix for some time and also searched help, I
still cannot find where the inbuilt Font Features and Style sets are
being shown, please advise and forgive my notfindingmyself.

Martin