[scribus] Scribus AppImage

Wayne DePrince Jr. waynedpj at ingiro.xyz
Sun Apr 30 12:37:27 UTC 2017

Il giorno dom, 30/04/2017 alle 00.38 +0200, Ian Whitfield ha scritto:
> Hi a.l.e.
>
> I just tried your AppImage this evening on my PClinuxOS 64-bit system
> and it will NOT open.
>
> Same problem as before - the two question boxes come up about adding
> into the Menu and nothing at all after that.
>
> I looked at Jluc's link also but don't speak the language on that site
> so don't know what to do.
> But if it runs on Ubuntu I doubt it would work on my system!!

i was able to use JLuc's AppImage (merci JLuc!) from here

http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/c38w8d5z

on a very outdated Gentoo x86_64 system no problem.  just load the page and
click on "Valider et télécharger le fichier" to download.  you can also run
the AppImage from a terminal to see if there are any error messages.  hope
this helps.

peace, w

--
http://waynedpj.ingiro.xyz