[scribus] challenging dream on Scribus

Federico Ciliberti ciliberti at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 15:40:12 UTC 2017

Aquí encontré el mail Cito:

Hello.

*Scribus Generator
<https://github.com/berteh/ScribusGenerator#scribusgenerator>* is a
Mail-Merge-like extension to Scribus, to generate Scribus and pdf documents
automatically from your spreadsheet data. A great opensource alternative to
InDesign's InData.

A brand new feature now allows you to display multiple data entries in a
single page. Great to generate your own listings, team charts, game cards,
who's who posters and more... your imagination is the limit :)

It already allowed you to replace texts and images dynamically, change
object colors, position, text font or size dynamically; to     generate
separate PDF (or Scribus) files for each data entry, or a single file from
all your data; to use any data source (OpenOffice, MySQL, Excel, Notepad,
GoogleSpreadsheet...) that can export to CSV; and much more...

Hope you like it. Feedback is welcome on the dedicated github issue tracker
<https://github.com/berteh/ScribusGenerator/issues>.

Thanks to all developers and contributors to Scribus that made the idea of
this extension possible !

Berteh.

Federico Ciliberti