[scribus] Missing fonts

STEVEN WALKER steven.dfirst at virgin.net
Fri Apr 21 23:55:11 UTC 2017

Hmmm - curious indeed.

Then as you have thought; it would seem to be a path problem.

But if you have Windows 10 - the next update will solve the whole problem;
Trajan Pro will disappear from all of it!

I have yet to install this latest Scribus. I downloaded it days back but this
last few days are chaos.

Tommorow morning I will punt it onto the machine with the Trajan Pro I
half-hitched off the Win 7 machine and see what I can see.

Be interesting to see what it does generally.

I know that Illustrator can be fussy after swapping fonts; it wants a complete
machine shutdown to see them.

I am more fascinated by what Windows 10 is going to do when they see the font is
still there after they wiped it in the last update.

Anyway; that's another problem.

Good night.

Steven