[scribus] Scribus AppImage

Ian Whitfield whitfield at telkomsa.net
Sat Apr 8 22:38:42 UTC 2017

*Thanks*

I downloaded your file tonight and unzipped it and - as you said - I got
the three sub-directories.
The only way I can work out to test it is to click on
.../scribus153svn/bin/scribus1.5.3svn (which is executable) but nothing
happens at all when I do so!!

To the best of my knowledge - on PClinuxOS 64-bit (up-to-date) - QT5 is
installed.

So I guess no luck!!

Thanks anyway - it was worth a try.

IanW