[scribus] Problem with Styles

David Samarin david at aprovadogroup.com
Thu Apr 6 16:53:06 UTC 2017

Have often thought it would be quite nice to see the Styles Manager
reflect any applied styles in real time as one moves through the text frame.

I realize this feature (i.e., seeing which styles are applied to which
lines/paragraphs in real time) is available in the Story Editor, but
interacting with the Story Editor can be rather cumbersome for the
uncultured novice that I am, especially when working under the time
constraints of a production environment.

In any case, it's just a though.

  ~ David