[scribus] Common cut sizes

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Mon Sep 19 16:45:56 UTC 2016

This is something which is dependent on:

 - your printer
 - the size of the press
 - the available paper sizes
 - the capacity of the folding equipment
 - the optimal signature size

and of course the desired format for the design.

The best thing to do in the absence of specific instructions is to begin w/
a commercial book format which is common / widespread and the quality and
production values of which match the desired finished product --- mimic
that. At least you'll know that the book is commercially feasible to
produce.

Alternately, look up self-publishing books / techniques and match the book
format / design to one of those.

William