[scribus] Common cut sizes

Patrick patrick at spellingbeewinnars.org
Mon Sep 19 14:11:44 UTC 2016

Hi Everyone

This is my first post here. I am just getting started with Scribus. I am
creating a dictionary of sorts for children that will have a child
friendly respelling system so that they will know how to pronounce a word.

I can probably use a variety of page sizes. I have reached out to
printers in my local area to try and find out what is common and
therefor cheap.

It looks like Scribus defaults to A4. Would A4, 2 fold be the most
common ? Are there other sizes that are more common? If this was A4, I
would estimate a fairly large book, around 500 pages as the respelling
system I have, takes up a great deal of space vs the adult versions such
as IPA(international phonetic alphabet).

Thanks for reading my post-Patrick