[scribus] Hyphenation drops

Szántó-Várnagy Binjomin binjomin at lativ.hu
Mon Sep 12 19:50:26 UTC 2016

Sorry, but I don't really understand the issue, since I already posted a
screenshot to the bug report in 1.5.2, which works well, and Péter
confirmed the same file in "normal" 1.5.3. So I don't see why should it
make any difference if I build 1.5.3 only for this purpose.

I defined already Hungarian in menu File > Document Properties > Language.
(In Hyphenation I found no such option.)

But if it is really so important, I will go on, and build it, just confirm,
please.

Thank you,
Binyomin