[scribus] Article in German computer magazine

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Tue Sep 6 13:09:29 UTC 2016

On 09/06/2016 03:30 AM, Rolf-Werner Eilert wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> just wanted to mention that an article in the latest German computer
> magazine "c't" covers the work with Scribus within the scope of school
> newspapers.

Thanks for this information, Rolf. This is something I think we should
highlight on the Scribus website. Getting Scribus used in schools is
good for Scribus. First, it shows how easy it is for non-professionals
to use it, underscores the economic advantages, and as a bonus gives us
an ongoing pipeline of young users familiar with Scribus, year after
year. It may also give us some new angles on documentation -- maybe even
documentation contributed by these young users, so then we add the
possibility of young people contributing to Scribus instead of just
using it.

Greg