[scribus] Hebrew support

Szántó-Várnagy Binjomin binjomin at lativ.hu
Mon Sep 5 20:28:11 UTC 2016

Hello,

thank you, worked! But another problem arised: now it cannot find
QtGui/QAction. I tried even with installing Qt5 from their website, as a
fresh start, and I entered this line to Scribus.pro:

QT += gui widgets core

But it didn't help. I got the following error message:

[ 79%] Building CXX object
scribus/plugins/export/pixmapexport/CMakeFiles/scribusexportpixmap.dir/dialog.cpp.o
In file included from
/home/bz/szidur/scribus-ctl/scribus/ui/createrange.h:11:0,
                 from
/home/bz/szidur/scribus-ctl/scribus/plugins/export/pixmapexport/dialog.cpp:21:
/home/bz/szidur/scribus-ctl/ui_createrange.h:13:25: fatal error:
QtGui/QAction: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
scribus/plugins/export/pixmapexport/CMakeFiles/scribusexportpixmap.dir/build.make:68:
recipe for target
'scribus/plugins/export/pixmapexport/CMakeFiles/scribusexportpixmap.dir/dialog.cpp.o'
failed
make[2]: ***
[scribus/plugins/export/pixmapexport/CMakeFiles/scribusexportpixmap.dir/dialog.cpp.o]
Error 1
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:856: recipe for target
'scribus/plugins/export/pixmapexport/CMakeFiles/scribusexportpixmap.dir/all'
failed
make[1]: ***
[scribus/plugins/export/pixmapexport/CMakeFiles/scribusexportpixmap.dir/all]
Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

By the way, it's interesting, because on Qt documentation I see that
QAction is present in Qt4 only, and (based on the Scribus README file) it
supposed to use Qt5.

Thank you,
Binyomin