[scribus] makes friends pleases

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Thu Oct 20 09:59:22 UTC 2016

Sorry Joe and list,

grovel, grovel, grovel. Won't happen again. Was just too happy yesterday
because internet came back on, after two weeks of almost offlineness.
And found lots of helpful stuff and very helpful people on several
forums (fori?) so - being an extrovert - I got carried away. No harm meant.

And sorry a.l.e, was not trying to say that you are German, but was
impressed that you write in German too, that was all.

I needs to stay friends with this list, as (even today) we have
questions every so often, and one-by-one, you have all helped to unblock
our work-flow many times. Greetings,

Martin

And sorry if a written apology is yet one more mail, just want to avoid
misunderstandings