[scribus] Empty text frame error when exporting a PDF form

David Goss goss at fstrf.org
Fri Oct 7 13:02:40 UTC 2016

I've entered issue #0014306 for this.

How would a PDF profile check work? Would there need to be separate profiles for PDF 1.5 and PDF 1.5 (form)? You'd basically need a "form version" of all the existing PDF profiles. That seems a bit overkill--I can't think of much that a PDF form check would do differently from a normal PDF check (other than ignoring empty text frame errors and possibly validating JS code attached to fields). For now, just making the existing profiles ignore empty text fields that are also PDF form fields is probably sufficient.

------
David Goss , Technical Writer
Frontier Science | www.fstrf.org
4033 Maple Rd, Amherst, NY 14226