[scribus] English and Welsh problem font.

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Oct 3 14:07:53 UTC 2016

On 10/03/2016 09:51 AM, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> On 10/03/2016 07:46 AM, wena-parry at talktalk.net wrote:
>> Thank you Greg, I had sent an example but I am pasting it in again if that is exaptabul????
>>

> My Scribus did some font substitutions, but what I see after that is
> that the font sizes are the same (12 pt), but the Welsh frame is set for
> automatic linespacing, and the English is fixed (15pt).

I also see that the Welsh uses Default Paragraph Style, and the English
No Style. Your Default Paragraph Style is set to Afrikaans for its language.

A starting point I think would be to set up Paragraph Styles that you
can then apply to the various paragraphs in either language. Then when
you make modifications, they will be applied throughout the document.

Although you only set up one page online, it has a lot of text in it, so
it loads pretty slowly for me.

Greg