[scribus] Page Numbering starting at number greater than 1

Simon West simon at magicoxygen.co.uk
Thu May 26 05:52:55 UTC 2016

Hi Norman,

That's easy - go to File | Document Setup then scroll down until you see
"Sections" By default you will have one section with page numbers starting
from 1. Simply type your starting page number into the "Start" field. This
can also allow you to have multiple sections in a document - say the front
parts being numbered in Roman numerals i to xii then the next section
starting at 1 and being numbered in decimal numbers.

Hope this helps

--
*Simon West*

<http://magicoxygen.co.uk/>
The Flat, 53 Broad Street, Lyme Regis DT7 3QF
Phone: 01297 442824
Mobile: 07896 884114