[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 98, Issue 1

ale rimoldi a.l.e at xox.ch
Mon May 2 16:50:40 UTC 2016

hey

>> it seems that deleting multiple styles is working here... not 100% of
>> the time, but it's working.
> Are you working on Mac?
> I’ve never been able to delete more styles at once.

yes, i've tested it on a mac.

- create two styles
- select the two styes
- push the delete button
- cancel the dialog that wants to delete only one style
- select the two styles
- push the delete button
- confirm the deleting of both styles.

there is a bug somewhere, since this is what i get each time.
but one can delete two styles at a time, if he really wants :-)

>> and you can apply direct formatting for indents and width of chars.
> In which zone of the interface?
> I’ve seen indenting fields near the tabs definition ruler, in style editor window, but not in properties tabs.

you can use the ruler on top of the document window to apply indents and
tab to a specific text... :-)

ciao
a.l.e