[scribus] typo manipulation

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon May 2 12:51:39 UTC 2016

On 05/02/2016 08:00 AM, David Burden wrote:
> Dear Scribus people
> How do I move type headline or sub text keeping it is still visible for fine alinement ?

Not sure I completely understand what you're trying to do.
If we're talking about a headline in its own frame, the best way might
be to use the spinboxes in XYZ of Properties.

If you position you mouse cursor over the appropriate spinbox, the wheel
moves the frame 1 unit per click of the wheel. If you hold down Shift,
it will move 0.1 unit per click, and if you hold down Shift and Alt, it
will move 0.01 unit per click. The contents of the frame should remain
visible while you're doing this.

I usually work in points so that I can get fine control of measurements.
Inches are hard to work with.

Greg