[scribus] In my opinion (styles or NOT)

ale rimoldi a.l.e at xox.ch
Mon May 2 11:22:21 UTC 2016

buondì giovanni,

On 02/05/16 13:07, Giovanni Bianchessi wrote:
> About Scribus 1.5.1 Mac.
> It is a great program, but in some conditions it is very hard to use.
> In my opinion we absolutely need a way to delete more than one text style at once.
> Actually are selectable more than one from the list, but only one is deleted.
>
> I think we need an improved interface to apply direct formatting of texts: indents, width of chars …
> Working with styles, with uneven an freestyled, texts in my personal case, is very hindering.

it seems that deleting multiple styles is working here... not 100% of
the time, but it's working.

and you can apply direct formatting for indents and width of chars.
(iirc, there is one single thing that one can do with styles and not
with direct formatting, but i don't recall which it is atm)

working with the properties palette is currently a chore, but a new
palette is in the working and it should be there before 1.6 is released.

thanks for your feedback!
a.l.e