[scribus] Beware 1.5.2 trunk

ZASKE Martin zm at revue-gugu.org
Mon Mar 28 11:10:55 UTC 2016

On 24.03.2016 17:26, JLuc wrote:
> CTL Complex Script Layout big patch has been merged into svn trunk.
> This is big news since it will enable more langage writings
> to use scribus, and it might also help fix some long lasting
> layout issues.
>
> It's necessary to test it thoroughfully and report any issues.
>

> JLuc

Thanks JLuc. We are lurking for new text rendering, because for our
language, some combining diacritica are not behaving correctly.

I would love to test whether this release will fix our issues. But
(being in West Africa) I have poor internet and have only compiled once
or twice. If somebody is making installers for Windows 10 64 bit or for
OpenSuse Leap, please let me know. Thanks.

Martin

--
ZASKE Martin
responsable GʊGʊ