[scribus] Setting character style in a Python Script

José Antonio Rocha joseantoniorocha at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 04:04:49 UTC 2016

> It seems that there's no possibility of applying character styles to a
> text selection using the Scripter. I need a function analog to `setStyle`
> that applies a character style to a text selection (similar to `setFont`).

​scribus.createCharStyle(name=u'Lista letrada',font='Times New Roman
Regular',fontsize=12,features='inherit',fillcolor='Black',fillshade=1,strokecolor='Black',strokeshade=1,baselineoffset=0,shadowxoffset=0,shadowyoffset=0,outlinewidth=0,underlineoffset=0,underlinewidth=0,strikethruoffset=0,strikethruwidth=0,scaleh=1,scalev=1,tracking=0,language='Portuguese
(BR)')

scribus.createParagraphStyle(name=u'Antetitulo
1',linespacingmode=0,linespacing=12,alignment=0,leftmargin=0,rightmargin=0,gapbefore=0,gapafter=0,firstindent=0,hasdropcap=0,dropcaplines=2,dropcapoffset=0,charstyle='Antetitulo
1')​

--
nome: "José Antonio Meira da Rocha
email: joseantoniorocha at gmail.com