[scribus] Different margins within different layers

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Mon Mar 7 23:54:11 UTC 2016

On 03/07/2016 05:58 PM, Garreau, Alexandre wrote:
> Hi, I’d like to know if there’s a way to have margins only on some
> layers and not other, of the /same page/. And otherwise if the same is
> doable with guides, or otherwise how could I do something approaching
> (with magnetic sticking depending of the layer)?

I don't think any of these things is possible. Both margins and guides
apply to all layers of a page.
You can turn off and on the stickiness of a guide, but that applies to
all layers.

It's probably a matter of rethinking what it is you want to do with this
capability, or how its absence is getting in your way.

Greg