[scribus] Bullets and numbering

ale rimoldi ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Thu Mar 3 09:55:52 UTC 2016

hey

>> on.
>>
>>> I would humbly suggest Scribus should not use the word "Window" in a
>> manner
>>
>> Mmh. Let me check... I'm starting InDesign, opening the Window menu
>> and, lo and behold, the Align window is there! How confusing.
>>

> I think the problem here is that most users think of "window" as "document
> window".
>
> I think a Tools menu would be a better place for turning on/off the
> different tool panes.

i agree... but: in the "scribus language" the tools are the buttons used
to create the items...
if somebody can come up with a better name for the current "tools", i'm
for a  switch :-)

... or a different name for the tools in windows?

i'd also welcome if the scripter would be moved under tools...
(well, we have to keep the windows menu and, personally, i'd prefer not
to have one more menu entry...)

btw, i'm not sure either that table should be a main menu either: why
it's not an item as all other items are?

ciao
a.l.e